When you feel anxious about anything, it could be your perception about the situation that you don’t have what it takes to cope?
What can think about and do in this time of Coronavirus …
- Believe and know you do have what it takes to adjust.
- Know that you can prepare and make a list of what you need to do.
- Utilize changes the community has to make resources available to everyone. Examples are placing online grocery orders with pick-up, mail order prescription service, etc..
- Think about ways to live as normally as possible by making small changes that do work.
- Shift your focus from your uncertainty to knowing you are resilient and capable of navigating through stressful situations.
- Say “I can do this”, “I’ve got this”, etc…
- Know the facts and try to see that situation with any news you hear. All situations are not alike.
- Do things you have been putting off at home and make a schedule of the backlog of to do’s we all put off doing.
We do adjust, we can be open to change and we can remain in a mindful state as new events or situations come our way.