There’s a lot of information available to us on how to do our jobs better, be better parents, have a healthier relationship and so on…
Here’s a thought, just honor yourself as you are. Some ideas on where to start…
- Regardless of the day, think about what went well, what worked, what you learned, who you helped..
- At a certain time at the end of the day, do something for you that makes you feel better.
- Read, research or surf on a topic you are interested in or have always wanted to know more about.
- If you think about being healthier or losing weight, do one thing different from your normal to take a first step.
- If you have a wish list, write it down.
- List 5 places you have never been to but always wanted to visit.
- If you are unhappy for whatever reasons, make a list of what you want instead.
Nobody can do this for you but you.