Intuition is defined as our quick & ready insight, immediate cognition and a quick/keen insight. To me, it’s just trusting your gut and that little voice that guides you.
If situations have or have not worked for you to date or maybe just 2015 was a rough year, here are some tips that you might use going forward.
- When something feels right, think about it and decide would it be ok to go for it?
- When something feels wrong, don’t do it anyway. If it feels wrong, it is.
- If you experience negativity, whether it is at work or home -work to let go of it and consider how you can turn it into a positive or a learning experience.
- Know your boundaries and understand other’s boundaries.
- Really try to connect to friends. If you talk to people, listen and mean what you say. Be authentic.
- Slow down in life and reflect on where you are, ask questions about if you made any change would you be more mindful of yourself & others.
- Lastly, give of what you do best. If you don’t know what that might be, then start trying to become aware of it – we all have a gift.